Jharkhand JAC Board Akanksha Exam Admit Card
Exam Date:- 01/03/2020
Admit Card Available Date:- 25/02/2020
Admit Card Download Here:–Download
Summary:- Jharkhand JAC Board Aakanksha Exam Admit Card 2020 – Jharkhand Academic Council has released the Aakanksha Entrance Exam Admit Card and Aakanksha Entrance Exam Date Sheet Admit Card. Students who have filled the form. Students can download the JAC Board Akanksha Hall ticket from the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council.
What is Aakanksha Scheme?
There is an Akanksha scheme run by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Government of Jharkhand, under this, there is a plan to prepare students of Jharkhand for admission in engineering and medical colleges. Under this scheme, 40 students of Jharkhand will be selected, who will be prepared for admission to college for Engineering and Medical.
How to Download Akanksha Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website of JAC – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
- On the homepage, go to the “Recently Announced” section.
- Click on “Akanksha Admit Card 2020”.
- A new page will open.
- Enter “Roll Number” and “Akanksha Application Number”.
- Now, click on “proceed to download admit card”.
- Student’s admit card will be displayed
- Take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Important Instructions for Students
- Students can download the admit card from the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council (Direct link is also given below).
- Students should bring all the important items which are used in the examination like pen, pencil etc.
- It is very important to carry the admit card with the students.
- The admit card should not be damaged.
- Students should follow all the instructions given in the admit card.
- Students should arrive in the examination hall ahead of time.
- Students are not allowed to bring restricted items to the examination hall.
|Admit Card Download||Download|
|Job Website Visite||Click Here|