- 1 IGNOU, Exam Dates, IGNOU 2021 Admit Card, Hall Ticket Dec 2020
- 2 Hall Ticket Dec 2020 (for Feb 2021) Download Click
- 3 Hall Ticket Dec 2020 (for Feb 2021) Download Click
- 4 IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 For Feb 2021
- 5 Hall Ticket Dec 2020 (for Feb 2021) Download Click
- 6 Hall Ticket Dec 2020 (for Feb 2021) Download Click
IGNOU, Exam Dates, IGNOU 2021 Admit Card, Hall Ticket Dec 2020
IGNOU Exam Date Sheet 2021 – IGNOU Exam Date Sheet 2021 for term-and-exam has been released on the official website. The IGNOU Exam Date Sheet 2021 was declared by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) authority for term-and-exam. Candidates can download IGNOU exam date sheet 2021 from the link attached here. Apart from this, all the candidates have to check IGNOU Term and Exam dates 2021 from this article.
|online exam form submit the Last date||15 December 2020|
|submission of assignments projects Last date||15 December 2020|
|IGNOU Ticket Hall Release Date||10 days before the exam|
|IGNOU December TEE Exam Date||08 February 2021 to 13 March 2021|
|Two Sessions||Morning (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) &Afternoon (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University issues IGNOU Admit Card online on the official website. Students will be able to download IGNOU hall tickets December 2020 on this page after the official release. A nine-digit enrollment number is required to download the admit card. Information like enrollment number, control number, name, exam center code and address, exam date, course code and session are mentioned in the hall ticket. It is important to carry a hall ticket on the day of the examination. The examination will be held in the first week of February 2021. See the page for IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021.
The IGNOU Admit Card was released online on the official website. Students applying for IGNOU TEE can follow the steps to download IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Go to IGNOU’s official website ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link that says Hall Ticket for TEE
- Enter enrollment number and date of birth and submit details.
- Take a print out of the admit card and download it.
- On the exam day, candidates should follow the instructions given:
- Candidates have to bring a pen, HB pencil, eraser and pencil sharpener.
- Some details can be filled in ink and the remaining part of the OMR reaction sheet can only be filled with HB pencil.
- Candidates should have pasted a valid IGNOU 2021 Admit Card with a recently given passport size photograph at a given
- location and duly verified by the Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without a verified photo on the admit card.
- The candidates have to sign the hall ticket in the examination hall only in the presence of a supervisor.
- Save your admit card until the admission process is over.
- Do not bring any electronic devices such as mobiles, calculators, etc. to the examination hall.
- Candidates should report to the examination center 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM Morning Session
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Evening Session