- 1 jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 -online application
- 2 B.Ed entrance Educational Qualification
- 3 Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam date 2020
- 4 Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 admit card
- 5 Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam syllabus 2020
jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 -online application
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Summary:- Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 -online application,Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 syllabus, Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam date 2020, Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 admit card, Notification has been issued by Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competition Examination Councilor Ranchi, Government of Jharkhand. Which online application for entrance exam has been invited for admission in B.Ed. Starting date for online application is 15 February 2020. For this, interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility. You can apply online. Please read the notification thoroughly before applying online.
Advertisement number:- J.C.E.C.E.B./43/19/-15
Academic Year:- 2020-2021
B.Ed entrance Important Dates
|Online application opening date||15-02-2020|
|Last date for online application||31-03-2020|
B.Ed entrance Application Fee
|For General Candidate.||1000/-|
|BC-1 $ BC-2 For Jharkhand||750/-|
|SC-ST & Woman For Jharkhand||500/-|
B.Ed entrance Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed graduation with 50% marks.
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam date 2020
- This examination will be conducted in the first week of May at various examination centers located in Ranchi city.
- First week of May 2020 (probably)
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2020 admit card
- Information of the examination center, online admit card will be printed, applicants will be provided the facility to download the admit card from the councilor’s website 4 days before the exam date.
- Last week of April 2020 (probably)
- Exam Question Type- MCQ
- Total Question Marks- 100
- Total Question Questions- 100
- Negative Marking- 1/4
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam syllabus 2020
(1.) Language proficiency will consist of 30 questions (15 questions for Hindi and 15 questions for English): – Specific areas such as hints, rearrange sentences, select appropriate words for the Going to the given phrases, check the appropriate words for incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar including synonyms, idioms, prologue, articles.
(2.) Teaching Qualification (40 questions): – Will cover specific areas such as education, attitudes towards children and the teaching profession; Interest in teaching; Leadership qualities and group management; Emotional and social adjustment; Interpersonal and interpersonal skills; And general awareness thus removes issues related to schooling.
(3.) Reasoning Ability (30 questions): -Indicating specific areas such as specific non-verbal arguments, missing numbers, number series, letter series, finding themes, jumbling, analogy, arranging statements in order, statement and Conclusions,
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|