Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Medical Officer
Summary:- JPSC Recruitment 2020 Medical Officer – Online Apply 380 Posts in Ranchi, JPSC Medical Officer Important Dates, JPSC Medical Officer Age Limit, JPSC Medical Officer Application Fee, JPSC Medical Officer Salary, JPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualification & Experience, @ www.jpsc.gov.in !! Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued its notification for the recruitment of 380 candidates. These vacancies are for the post of Medical Officer. Officials are inviting online applications from qualified candidates through JPSC notification to fill these vacancies. Interested candidates can read all the details and start applying for the same. The starting date for applying online is 08 April 2020. The last date to apply for JPSC recruitment is 08 May 2020.
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Medical Officer – Online Apply
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jharkhand|
JPSC Medical Officer Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||09-04-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-05-2020|
|Starting Date for Payment of fee||08-05-2020|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee||11-05-2020|
JPSC Medical Officer Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit||23 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR Candidates||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for OBC/ BC Candidates Jharkhand||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female) Jharkhand||38 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ ST Jharkhand||40 Years|
JPSC Medical Officer Application Fee
|For UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II)||600/- + Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand||150/- + Bank Charges|
JPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualification & Experience
- MBBS from Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Government.
- At least one-year internship from recognized medical college and hospital.
JPSC Medical Officer Category Wise Post
JPSC Medical Officer Salary
- PB-II, ₹9300-34800 GP – ₹5400 (Level – 9)
Selection Process for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the objective type written test after the interview.
JPSC Medical Officer How to Apply
- First of all, go to the official website – www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click “Apply Online” on the homepage.
- Apply online link will be available here.
- You can apply online and submit the required documents.
- Finally, you can pay the fee through online mode.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|