Union Public Service Commission
Total Vacancy:- 886 Post
Indian Administrative Service 796 Posts | Indian Forest Service: 90 Posts
Summary:- UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Online Form 2020 – 886 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Notification – Union Public Service Commission UPSC recently invited Online Application Form for Civil Services Preliminary Examination IAS and Indian Forest Service IFS Vacancy 2020 Have been done. Those candidates who are interested in the following recruitment can read the full notification before applying online.
UPSC Important Dates
- Application Begin:12/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 03/03/2020
- Pre Exam Date: 31/05/2020
- Admit Card Available: May 2020
UPSC Age Limit as on:- (01/08/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC Application Fee
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through open-end credit, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan.
- IAS: graduation Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- IFS: Graduation Degree as one of Subject farming & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
How to Apply
- UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service IAS / IFS Preliminary Examination Latest Jobs Recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply between 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020
- Candidates read the notification before applying the recruitment application form in UPSC 2020.
- Please check all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details, and college.
- Prepared scan documents related to the admit card – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Please review the preview and every one column carefully before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the form, take the print out.
|Download Notification||IAS | IFS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|